1. NO BASHING! No bashing characters, plotlines, etc. Play nice, kiddies.
2. Spoiler Policy: ALL spoilers must be clearly marked and behind a cut. Your post will be deleted if it violates this rule. If this happens three times, you will be removed from the community. If in doubt, ask a mod or wait to post. **August 2011: Since both shows are coming up with new episodes, please pay special attention to what information that you put in your work.**
3. TAGGING: Please make sure to use the correct tags. If you would like author/creator tag, please make to ask. The main tags are as followed: FANFIC, FANART, FANVID, FANMIX, COMIC, ICONS. Picspams should be tagged as FANART. Character and pairing tags will be added as needed.
4. LJ CUTS: Please use LJ cuts appropriately. Posters should just leave a header and snippet/preview of the post and then put everything else under a cut. If you are unsure about how to use a LJ cut, please see this link from LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=75
PS - LJ cuts keep the comm looking tidy.
5. HEADERS: Your header should list all authors/creators. Please also include: Title, Chapter (If Applicable), Genre (If Applicable), Rating, Characters, Pairing, Word Count/Length (If Applicable), Prompt/Summary/Snippet.
6. PROMOTIONS/AFFILIATIONS: Please ask a Mod before posting promotions for other communities. We are up for affiliating with other communities, please get a hold of storywriter84 or jjjjordo.
We reserve the right to change/alter/add/delete rules as necessary to keep the comm running smoothly and productively.